Sunday, August 05, 2007

 
Well everybody, I'm back! It was a strange sensation and as I rounded the corner into the arrivals section of Dublin airport I felt a lump in my throat. I don't know why but I was quite nervous about being home after so long. It was great to see my family again and I spent the day trying to adjust to the fact that I would actually be able to stay in one place for longer than 4 days. I also got to meet the latest addition to the Thomas family - Teddy. He's a great dog and I look forward to getting to know him better. The trip has been epic with so many incredible moments. It's going to be hard to get to terms with everything that's happened. I'm looking forward to seeing my friends tonight and less looking forward to trying to find a job. This will be my last blog post. This is Graham Thomas - signing off.

Comments:
Graham...been visiting your trip for the past year....what a blast you must have had! If you ever consider road tripping North America...let me know...Zack and I did 30 US states (11,000 miles) in 50 days last summer, and will be doing all the Canadian Provinces (except Nunavut) and Alaska/Arctic Ocean next summer.

By the way...how's the arm?

-Rachel
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]